May 2, 2018

Mermay Art Challenge - My Cup of Sea

Hi Everyone

Today I have started my MerMay Art Challenge with Jane Davenport on the Jane Davenport Mixed Media Group on Facebook! .... I'm a day late on the first prompt, but I was super busy yesterday creating something for a class at my work....

Here is the list of prompts...


And here is my Video if you would like to watch me create my page.....




I must say I think I did pretty good with my drawing..... but I did have help with Jane's Face stamp.... I also am very happy with how her hair turned out... better than I expected it would LOL

The below pic is the finished page... I did manage to chop the little table off the edge.... of well...


The list of items I used is - everything Jane Davenport!!

Jane Davenport Art Journal - the Small one
Jane Davenport Water Colour Palettes - Bright's, Glitz Sea and Neutrals
Jane Davenport Epic Pen
Jane Davenport Glitzy Sea Sparkle Markers
Jane Davenport Paint Over Pens
Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker
Jane Davenport Inkredible Inks
Jane Davenport Water Brushes
Jane Davenport Paint Brushes
Jane Davenport 4 Girls Stamp Set
Jane Davenport Mermaid Stamp Set

Everything for my page I have bought from either Jane Davenport's Online Shop or my Work - Bev's Cross Crafts 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)