April 10, 2018

Handmade Tavellers Journal

Hi Everyone

I have another video to share from YouTube.... this time I have been busy playing around with some stone paper.... 


Stone paper is made from the waste of stone... its crushed up and turned into paper.  The paper is environmentally friendly and 100% tree free!


Here is the front cover!!  I love all the details and how well loved it looks already even though, I've just finished making it!


This is the back


And inside the covers.....




Here is the middle.... I've just tied some seam binding ribbon around it, and I've also threaded it through some holes.  I can slip my papers in and out when ever I want.


The majority of products used are from Jane Davenport!

Here is the list:

Stone Paper
Jane Davenport Collage Papers
Jane Davenport Medium
Jane Davenport Acrylic Paint - Pink and Gold
Stamperia Modeling Paste
Stamperia Spray - Leather
Tim Holtz Stamp - its all about perspective
Stempledge Stamp - Follow your Heart
Ranger Archival ink - Jet Black
Stazon Ink - Timber Brown
Amsterdam Acrylic Ink - Deep Gold
Kaisercraft Stencil
Carabelle Studio's Stencil
Prima Script Stamp
Fude Ball Pen - Black
Seam Binding Ribbon
Distress Stains - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Mermaid Lagoon
Canson Watercolour Paper
Deco Art Glue Pen
Thermoweb Foil in Rose Gold

Just about all the products that I have used are available at Bev's Cross Crafts in Tasmania.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)