April 13, 2018

Dragonfly Travellers Journal

Hi Everyone

I've been having a little bit of fun with making my Stone Paper Art Journals

Here is my latest crafty adventures with this super cool product from Stamperia.


Here is a close up of the front cover.... I'm so happy with how it turned out!!


Here is the list of products I have used to create this cute little book:

Stamperia Stone Paper A4
Stamperia Rice Papers - Wonderland Dragonfly, Small Roses & Writing Textures
Stamperia Crackle Stamp
Stamperia Aqua Colour - Turquoise, Old Rose, Leather and Aquamarine
Stamperia Mixed Media Glue,
Stamperia Modeling Paste
Stamperia Glossy Gel - Heavy Body
Nuvo Mousse - Indian Gold
Amsterdam Acrylic Ink - Deep Gold
Stazon Ink - Timber Brown
Prima Acrylic Paint - Metallic Rich Turquoise, Metallic Vintage Pink, Metallic Pink Blush
Prima Artisan Powder - Black
Prima/Finnabair Don't Forget to Fly Stamps

Most of the products I have used to create my Journal have come from Bev's Cross Crafts in Tasmania, the only things I didn't, are the Amsterdam Ink and the Prima Stamp!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)