April 12, 2018

Butterfly Girl

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest creation!!  I was inspired by Nimah Baly to create my very own Girl with flowers in her hair.... you can check out Nimah's video process here is you like!! 

I've had an awesome creating this page, and I'm rather chuffed with how it turned out!! 

Here is my Video if you would to watch:


A Pic of the finished page...


I've used a bunch of products to create this page... so here is the list

Jane Davenport Large Face Stamp
Jane Davenport Water colour palettes - Bright's, Neutrals and Glitz Sea
Jane Davenport Epic Pen
Jane Davenport Inkredible Inks - Hydrangea, Fairy Floss and Fresh Air (they smell yummy too)
Jane Davenport Medium
Carabelle Studios Stencil
Stamperia Modeling Paste
Stamperia Stencil
Dina Wakley Large Art Journal
Dina Wakley Collage Words
Dina Wakley Night Acrylic Paint
Uni ball White Pen
Golden Paint & Air Brush Medium
Tim Holtz Butterfly from the Ideology Layer Botanical Set

Pretty much everything that I have used is available at Bev's Cross Crafts in Tasmania!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)