April 21, 2017

Cup Day

Hey There

Today I have a pic of me.... I know that never happens, but I actually do like this selfie... even more so because I got it printed in Black and White!!

 I have a couple of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays... not many as in maybe 8 lol (that is about to change when the postman brings them to me) so for this layout, I have used a Lindy's MoonShadow in Phantom Fuchsia and a little Lindy's Magical Shaker in Oom Pah Pah Pink. I love how it came out, so sparkly and shimmery.


My papers are Kaiser Craft - PS I love You Collection. I have also used a few Kaiser Die Cuts also from PS I love You collection. The flowers are a bit of a mix of Prima, Kaiser and Club Green. I sprayed the Kaiser and Club Green with my Lindy's Moonshadow in Phantom Fuchsia, so that they would match in with the spraying I did on my base paper. Gotta say, they looks so cool! My vine is a die from Sue Wilson. The butterfly is by Prima and I added a little Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish in Silver Hessian which has a slight pink tinge to it. The charm I picked up yonks ago at the Stamp Bug store in Somerset. I tried to tie a double bow with my seam binding... I did it so well it actually is a triple bow!! I also added a tiny bit of Distress Ink Walnut Stain to my edges of the die cuts and my photo. That also matches in with the Moonshadow spray which is brown but has the shimmer from the mica which is the Phantom Fuchsia! Hope you love it all as much as me:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)