July 1, 2014

Inspirational Photo

Hi There!!

This fortnight at Magnolia Down Under, we have an inspirational Photo for you to use!! It's such a great pic... anyway, as these pic's go, we just take our inspiration from them to make our card.

For my Card I have used some old stamps, my Tilda is from the Fairy Tale collection back in 2010... My sentiment is even older - Chasing Butterflies 2009 and the little Ink caps... my gosh, they are from the Halloween and Autumn Collection from 2008! Here is my card I hope you love it as much as me:-)


This is the Inspirational Photo!!  Isn't it great, just reminds me of Autumn, and Fairy's and of course sunshine:-) I hope you will find it appealing too:-)



1 comment:

  1. What a Great Interpretation of this great Pic! Love to see the Older stamps being used too Gorgeous Card! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)