July 28, 2013

My Favourite Things...

Hi Everyone!!

This week at Magnolia Down Under, Camilla H has picked her favourite thing to do... and its to use her Favourite things!! How wonderful is that?

For my card, I have used a few of my recent favourite things... Frantage, (love that stuff) My Gelly Roll Pen in Clear Star (another sparkle) Pearls, and of course Magnolia Stamps.... I love all my Magnolias so they are all my favourites, although some more than others...

Anyway, here is my card I really hope you all love it as much as me:-) 


My Papers are from Papermania, and my Anchor die is from Memory Box.  The Ice-cream that Tilda is sitting on is from an old Magnolia collection, and so are the cute little ants!!  I have also used my favourite Doo Hickey die... which I think is one of the very first ones that came out... the lovely lace boarder...

Anyway that's it.  I hope you will come along and play and show us your favourite things!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow this is just Gorgeous! Love all your Beautiful Papers and Great Embellies and such a Wonderful Scenery! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!!! She looks amazing sitting on the ice cream Karen!! Is she hiding up high from the ants lol??? Such a cute scene, I love it!! Gorgeous colours and embellies too hunni - hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)