June 22, 2013

Getting Sketchy!!!

Hi Everyone

I hope your Saturday afternoon has been awesome.... But if not maybe this will help?  It's time for another awesome Sketch at Sketchy Challenges.... this fortnight's sketch has been designed by Hilde...

For my card this week I have used Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda, from the Little Easter Collection 2013.... I think she is just so cute, sweeping up!! Anyway I made my card into a get well card for a friend of mine who has unfortunately been sick... so hopefully this will help cheer her up!


Here is a closer look at my colouring and also the yummy Frantage I have used around her... I just love that stuff.... I think best invention EVA!! heheheh


And here is the beautiful sketch for you to play with.  I pretty much kept true to it, although I haven't put in as many layers and my sentiment didn't make it to the top..... I actually forgot about that bit HAHAHAH but as you know Sketch's are open to interpretation... just as long as you don't forgot the main feel of the sketch!

So there you go... thats it for me for now...




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)