March 2, 2013

Sketchy Sketch

So.... it's March already? I really can't believe it.  It also means the end of Summer - *sigh* that is probably the saddest part huh!  Oh well....

Its time for another Sketchy challenge, and this one is has been designed by Kathrin... you can scroll down to see it in full below.

For my card I've made an Easter one, I've used a new Tilda with the Tulip Pot and the chicken wire in my background.  My greeting is from 2010... so its pretty old!! Anyway here is my card I hope you love it as much as me:-)


Here is Kathrin's awesome Sketch!!  We hope you will all come along and play with this easy peasy one!!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!
    Oh, YES! I love it just as much as you! Tilda is soooo cute carrying that tulip pot and you have inked her up so beautifully to! Love your color combo and smashing details. That net stamp is so cool!
    Lovely!
    Biggest of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, sorry it has been so long since I visited, real life is getting in the way :(. LOVE your blog header, so gorgeous and cute little bird! Your card is stunning, love the colour choices and amazing details and Tilda is coloured to perfection! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)