March 24, 2013

Doo BEE Pops!!

Good Morning

It's Sunday and time for a new Magnolia Down Under Challenge.... and this week... we have our brand new and wonderful sponsor.... 


YEP!! Its so exciting, and we are all just so happy to have Magnolia as one of our regular sponsors!!

This week's theme is an Easter Greeting, so I have had a play with some Doo Bee Pops that was given to me by Sandra at The Crafty Witch.... I must say that they are interesting, and it did take me a little bit to figure out how to get the ball... well egg... first attempt ended up as a ball (LOL) still usable!! Anyway, I cut out the Doo Bee Pops with my oval spellbinder, and then I cut the oval in half longways so that I had 2 bits, then I glued the flat sides together... So here is my Easter Egg!!


And here is a closer look at my Tilda hiding Easter Eggs... love this image!!


Thanks for Looking


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)