January 19, 2013

My Sketch at Sketchy Challenges!!

Hi Everyone

This fortnight at Sketchy Challenges I have designed the sketch for you all to play along with, I hope you will enjoy it, and will come along and play.  Our fabulous Sponsor is The Crafty Witch!!! Sandra is giving away 2 stamps... so cool... 

For my card, I have used one of the With Love Tilda's.... Tilda with Love Cake! I just love how cute she is, and of course so versatile for other occasions like Birthday's - not just valentines!!  So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


Cute!!!  Do you like my tag? I made it with a wooden stamp, which i stamped onto Kraft card, cut it out, and then distressed the edges with some Walnut Stain.  The Sentiment is a LOVT stamp which I stamped with some Oil Based Black Ink so that it would stand out more!!

Here is my sketch, all you need to do is follow the sketch below, you can flip it, or put it upside down if you want to, but the elements of the sketch must be clearly seen in your creations!!  TOO EASY!!


So that's it from me, for the time being, see you all soon and in the mean time, Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...so cute karen!! i love the little tag and the colours on this are just stunning. her pants are too cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet!! I just love her pants!! Great recipe too!
    Hope your year is going well so far!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)