January 13, 2013

Magnolia Down Under is back!!


Hi Everyone!!

Well after a long deserved break, we are back at Magnolia Down Under with a bunch of wonderful Challenge themes for you this year....

First up this weeks theme is a simple one, its Flowers!! We wanna see your flowers so get crackin' and link up your creations!!

For my card I have used some of my newbies, Tilda with the Dot Bow, the Flower Cloud and the Chocolate signs.... I also dragged out a corner from the Your so Special Collection..... Anyway here is my card I hope you like!!!


Thanks for looking and have an awesome Day!!




5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! ❤
    This is utterly gorgeous! Love your inking of sweet little Tilda - her face is beautiful beyond words :) Stunning papers and so many lush flowers :)
    Cute to the boot!
    Stay safe sweetie, you're in my thoughts :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Beautiful image
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So So Gorgeous! It's the first time I have seen the Beautiful Cloud used Looks Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! All the embellishments and other stamps on top of it. You did a great job....hugs Martine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)