January 2, 2013

Art Deco Esther

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Today the shop is back in business at Crafts and Me, along with all the Design Team Girlies!! I want to show you a card that I made using a December image, Art Deco Esther!!

I have coloured her with my copic's in a rich green, to make her a little more traditonal and 1930's feel :-) I have also used my Graphic 45 papers, Ladies Diary, which I think is pretty much perfect for her, so here she is, I hope you love her as much as me:-)


So what do you think? pretty ? I think so:-)  I have again kept the card nice and simple and somewhat small, so that the main part of the card is the actual image:-)

There is a brand new challenge starting today, so I hope you will come along and play...

Till next time
Happy Stamping!!


5 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow. She is stunning, amazing colouring Karen.
    Happy new year to you
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning Karen!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, first of all I want to wish you a happy newyear! Happiness, health and lots of creativity! I hope we'll see a lot of eachother in blogland. Love your card, such a glamourous image! And brilliant coloring! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karen, this is beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful and crafty new year! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is just beautiful Karen! Stunning colouring and those papers are amazing! Such a beautiful and elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)