November 7, 2012

Translucence from Crafts and Me

Hi there Everyone!!

As you may be aware Crafts and Me just released a whole bunch of new Images... like they do on every 1st of the month - but I must say that I actually really really love these ones just that little bit MORE this month!!

My first one to show you is called Translucence and she is designed by Sara Burrier.  I just love this image so much, so magical and floaty and the birds added in just seem to add more and more to this stunner.  

Anyway I have tried to colour her in softer colours, using the E01 and E02 as my pale pink, I tried also to get some white happening but I think I was a little heavy handed with my C's in a couple of places LOL... Anyway here is my Translucence hope you love her as much as me:-) 


I've also added a chippy butterfly to my card which I painted with some Crackle Paint, and I also sprayed my whole image with some Glimmer Mist.  There is a bunch of Glimmer Mists available in the store right now.

Don't forget that there is a brand new challenge just started over here, make sure you add your entries you just might be this week's winner!!!

Till next time
Karen
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)