November 4, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #171

Hi Everyone!!!

It's Sunday and time for another awesome Magnolia Down Under Challenge - this week theme is a Christmas Ornament or Decoration, make or alter something!

Ooooo such fun - and so many idea's but which one to choose?  Well I decided on making a Bauble I managed to find some DIY ones at Spotlight!!  YAY for me.  I've used a mini Tilda - as it is rather small and  she seems to fit in perfectly through the top.  My Bauble is made of glass in case your wondering:-)  So here it is - hope to you love it as much as me!!


I've added some pretty beads to the inside along with some little bells and some mini pom pom's - they are of course meant to look like snowballs!!

At the top I have some Prima trinkets that I picked up in Melbourne at Paperific, I've tied on a ribbon and added a snowflake!!  I'm rather pleased with my efforts!

So thanks for looking, and we can't wait to see what gorgeous Ornaments and Decorations you make this week!!

Stamp: Magnolia Mini - Merry little Christmas Secret Tilda
Colour: Copic

Till next time
Karen
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love this bauble.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    Great minds think alike ha? ;)
    Love the stuff you put inside your bauble! The little snowballs are so cute as is the bell. You inked little mini Tilda into pure perfection and I love the snowflake charm at the top :)

    Great job, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    this is a wonderful ornament !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful creation ! Superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)