November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks at La La Land Crafts

Hi There Everyone!!
 Happy Thanks Giving to those who Celebrate!!

Today at La La Land Crafts we are celebrating and Giving Thanks!  I've decided to make a little gift bag this week, something a little different from the boring old square cards! LOL

I've have used Baking Marci as she is a Thanksgiving Image and I have of course coloured her with my copics! Anyway here is my bag - it's empty right now but I could fill it with so many different things! I hope you love it as much as me:-)


Pretty cute huh?  I went to a scrap class recently and the bag is an idea from there, I thought it was pretty awesome! I've just punched out the middle with a spellbinder and added some acetate so that when I fill it you can see the goodies inside! I've added some flowers and some charms on the end of my twine, another idea from the scrap day class!!  I loved that class so much - gave me so many cool ideas!! Thanks Lisa and Sharon!!

So Happy Thanksgiving and I hope your day has been filled with lots of fun and love around all your loved ones:-)


Stamp: Baking Marci

Dies: Heart Fence and Butterfly
Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Flowers, Charms, Twine, Stickers, Acetate, Brown Bag.
Colour: Copic: E0000, E00, E11, R20. RV63, RV65, RV69, E70, E71, E74, E51, R39, E21, E33, E35, E39


2 comments:

  1. she is so sweet karen! i love those colours together and how you did the little charm. beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)