November 10, 2012

Getting Sketchy with Jane

Hi Everyone!!

Hope your Saturday has been a great one so far!!

It's time for another new and awesome Sketchy Challenge - and this fortnight we have an awesome sketch designed by Jane!!  You can scroll down to check it out if you like:-)

For my card I have used another newbie from Magnolia - A Christmas Story!!  This Tilda is called Tilda with 2 little gifts!!  She looks so cute tip toeing around!!  I have teamed her with Jasper the cute cat from the same collection - so here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


I have tried to stay true to Jane's Sketch which is below... such a great sketch Jane, I had heaps of fun with this one:-)
So there you go, we all hope that you will tackle Jane's awesome Sketch and link up to Sketchy!!  We love seeing your gorgeous creations each fortnight:-)

Stamps: Magnolia - A Christmas Story - Tilda with 2 Little Gifts, Jasper the Cat. Princes and Princess Collection - Kurbitz Corner, So Jolly under the Mistletoe - Vintage Post
Paper: Basic Grey and White Sparkle Card
Dies: Magnolia Half Doily Die and Spellbinders Circle
Embellishments: Flowers, String, Bells, Ribbon, Distress ink, Sewing Machine,
Colour: Copic

Thanks for looking 
Till next time
Karen


7 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful card !
    Love the pastel color and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...lovely image, layout and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card Karen as usual. love the gorgeous bordure around image!
    fab embellies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond cute. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Karen and I love your colouring and design. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous cards Karen, i'm so glad to be with you at Tilda's Town!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)