October 10, 2012

Summers Day

Hi There

Well I guess it isn't actually a Summers Day (more like Spring here) - but this is what the image is called!!  It's brand new and available at Crafts and Me.  The image is designed by Hannah Lynn

I've kept my card Clean and Simple - not something I do very often, but I think it works with this image... So here it is I hope you love it as much as me:-)


So wanna know what else is new at Crafts and Me???  There is of course a bunch of new images which come out on the 1st of each month as you know - but what about some nifty storage solutions???  Check these out:


These are also available at Crafts and Me!!!!

Ok that's all.... Thanks for looking
Karen
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. So cute stamp with watermelons on her bikini!! I can see you are good at colouring, you've really made the most of her hair!

    See you,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, you and me both, I'm not a CAS person either, but love your card, it;s verry effective with the image. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)