September 2, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #162

Good Morning

How are we all this Sunday Morning?  me possibly a little hung over as I am currently staying at my fellow Teamie Debbie P. house in Victoria and having a great time with my fellow MDUC teamies!!!

I'm heading home today.... and then I will be moving into my brand new home... WHOOOHOOOO

Anyway today I am here to tell you all about the new Magnolia Down Under challenge - its a bingo card and a super cool one at that!!!  You only need to choose 3 items from the card that are in a line - straight across down sideways or diagonal - what ever takes your fancy really!!!

I've used Edwin Fishing and the Pink Bench from the Pink collection from way back when... anyway they look pretty cool so here is my card - a father's day card... hope you love it as much as me:-)


And here is the awesome sketch!!!


So make sure you come along and play. We love seeing your gorgeous cards every week:-)

Stamp: Edwin Fishing and Bench
Paper: Magnolia
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey
Embellishments: Dymo Label, Ribbon, Charm, Button, String, Flowers, Seam Binding, Brad, Stickers, Stickles, Sewing machine and Paint. 
Colour: Copic

Thanks for looking
and Happy Stamping
Till next time
Karen
xxx

5 comments:

  1. totally love your creation !
    its bful
    :)
    do drop by my blog sometime
    Hugs
    Mallika
    http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Karen! That little clock is so cute! I love all of the little details you put onto your cards...I would love to raid your stash LOL! Love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! ❤
    I'm sooo happy to hear you lovelies had an awesome time at Paperific! ❤ I'd loooove to have had the opportunity to join you cuties but it's a bit far ;) And you're going straight to the move in?? Wow! I know how much you've been longing for that so that's great news!

    Love the card you made for your father! It's totally lush Hun! ❤
    I guessed you got your hands on fishing Edwin ;) He looks amazing after your gorge inking!

    Big hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new moving and I hope you had a ball with Debbie and the girls! Your card is amazing as always, he's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)