June 21, 2012

Paper Play Time - Use a Die

Hi Hi Everyone!!

It's time for a new Paper Play theme and this week it's a really super duper easy one.... Use a Die but the challenge might actually be which Die you choose... hahahahha

So for my card, I've coloured up a sweet Saturated Canary, I can't remember what she is called though, I did try to find her name in the new Saturated Canary shop, but she wasn't there? Anyway She is looking so cute sitting, and I really wanted the image to be the main focus of this card, so I have not used much else apart from my dies:-)

So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


I cut my die's out with Black Card, because it's really striking and really showcases them off don't you think?  My cute little butterfly is brand new Die from the La La Land Crafts - yes they do dies now too!! How cool!!  The other one is a Magnolia Doo Hickey... I've added some pearls to it:-)


So can't wait to see which dies you choose for your creations this week, I'm sure there will be some super awesome ones that I haven't seen before!! Happy creating everyone:-)


Image: Digi from Saturated Canary
Dies: Magnolia New Swirly Corner, La La Land Crafts Butterfly
Paper: Prima
Embellishments: Prima Lace, Prima Stickers, Half Pearls, Stickles and Sewing Machine
Colour: Copics and Atyou Spica pens

6 comments:

  1. Abselutely stunning! Great image and perfect colors, lovely embellishments. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen! The die cuts the lace and your colouring are all beautiful!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee Karen this is stunning! Love the image and the colouring of her is stunning. Those dark accents really add some nice punch to your card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab fab card Karen! love the combo and your amazing coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie. I especially love that butterfly die cut! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)