June 28, 2012

Aussie Girls SMASH* Blog Hop

Hi There, and Welcome

A few of us Aussie girls are making a little blog hop for you to wander along on - it's all about SMASH*ing.... what's SMASH* ??? Well basically it's anything you want it to be:-)  

For me - my SMASH* book is a bit like a journal a bit like a scrapbook... a SMASH*book!  SMASH* is designed by K&Company (if you click on the link it will show you a bunch of products) It's really starting to make a huge jump in popularity - you may have heard a bit about it - but today after this hop you know all about it!!! 

I'm actually your last stop in the hop - so if you would like to start at the Beginning then jump on over to EMMA's Fantabulous blog HERE

If you are already hopping along - then you must have come from Angie's Blog HERE  so welcome to my blog... as I said before I'm your last stop - so I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen and will wanna take up SMASH* too:-) 

I have a couple of pages from when I went to Brisbane recently to the Brisbane Paper Craft and Scrap booking show... I met Irina and Eric from La La Land - which was so awesome, and as you can see me and my fellow La La Land Design Team members had a ball.... so here you go - here is a peak into my SMASH* Book - btw I have the Black Folio:-)


And here is the other side - it's a double feature - so to speak hahahah - anyway as you can still see we had a great time, and I can't believe it was just a couple of weeks ago....  the little faces on sticks are the rest of the DT who are scattered all over the world... so we wanted a group photo... and this is what we came up with hahahahahaha


In case your wondering - Debbie P made the beautiful sashes!!!  Anyway that is my SMASH* as I said it's a bit of a SMASH*book... hehehehe but I might change on some different pages and do something different!! Because I can - there is no right and no wrong

Here is the full list of the girls on the Aussie Girl SMASH* Blog hop in case you would like to go back and check out them again.... 

KAREN (ME)

There is a couple of awesome Face Book SMASH* groups too, if you wanna join - you will soon be SMASH*ing along like everyone else:-) here's the links:


https://www.facebook.com/groups/371072989606971/ for the Closed group if you prefer:-)

Here is a list of some of the stuff I used on my Pages: SMASH* Pad, Washi Tape, Thickers, Paint, Flowers, Buttons, SMASH* page label, Scraps of Patterned Paper, a Greatest View badge, Amy Tangerine Camera Stamp, Library Book Date Stamp,  My pic's are just little ones I got printed at Harvey Norman!!.

Thanks for looking:-)
Karen
xxxxx


18 comments:

  1. Oh what fun... those pages are Fabulous Karen and they really record what a fun ROYAL time you had all getting together!! :)
    (hugs)
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your pages are fabulous! Looks like you had a great time at the expo! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great pages.. awesome stuff.. tfs.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowee, you certainly "Rocked da SMASH house" with these pages, I love them (and I lurve that title!!). what a fantastic Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome smash page Karen! Love the details and your photos are tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your smash pages! Aren't they so much fun to create?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pages are so fun and I loooove the "group" DT pic!! So cute...hahahah! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages are gorgeous karen, love all the fab embellishments!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect to showcase our awesome time together!!! But where is Tim? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen you went above and beyond girl with these! Absolutely smashing and I love that you smashed about something crafty, as in meeting crafty people! LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what great pages! and it looks as if y'all had a wonderful time together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool pages!! LOVE the camera stamps!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Pages Karen, looks like you had an absolute ball in Brisbane! Isn't it funny where this Crafty thing can take us and the Amazing people we get to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Smash pages. And i love the camera's
    Hugs Anja a dutch girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)