May 25, 2012

Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts

Howdy there

Time for some more inspirational stuff from La La Land Crafts and this week we are inspiring you to use some Butterflies... or All a Flutter! is the actual theme!!

So for my card I've used Lantern Marci.... I think she is so cute, just like those little kimmi dolls that are out and about... anyway I've coloured her with my copic's in a gold colour and then for some decoration on her Dress, I've used a Basic Grey Rub on that I've had tucked away for ages!! I've tried so hard to make her hair look shiny like what Rosie, Debra, Irina and Sandie and anyone else can do but I dunno.... it's not toooo bad I guess for a first effort!!!

So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


If you need some more inspiration, please go and check out that the rest of the Design Team have made for you HERE - there is some pretty gorgeous work there!!!


And once you have made your card or creation with a butterfly - don't forget to add it to the Customer Gallery - you just might be this months winner!!!

Stamp Used: Lantern Marci 
Die: Marianne D Butterfly
Paper: Bo Bunny 
Embellishments: Flowers, Prima Stickers, Chinese Coin charms, String, Black Stickles, Bo Bunny Button, Sewing Machine, Basic Grey Rub-on
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica in Gold and Red
Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C7, C5, 100
Clothes: YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21, R08, R05, R02
Lanterns: BG57, BG53, BG23


Thanks so much for looking
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)