April 26, 2012

Paper Play Monochrome

Hi Everyone!!

There's a brand new challenge over at Paper Play and this week we are all challenging you to go Monochrome with a Ribbon 
I've kept my card rather CAS (Clean and Simple) by only using White Card stock, some white ribbon, a blingy buckle, pearls and Glitter.

Here it is, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


I hope you will come along and play this week, I can't wait to see your gorgeous Creations:-)


Paper: White Card Stock
Embellishments: Embossing Folder, Marianne D Butterfly Die, Stickles, Glitter, Half Pearls, Ribbon, Blingy Ribbon Buckle


Thanks for looking:-)
Cuddles
Karen
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Karen - love the sparkle on the white on white - stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is just so stunning and elegant. The embossing looks just fab..not to mention that butterfly! Wow! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Karen,
    i've already say but i loooooove so much your card, this only white is so fab!
    hugs
    céline (dt paperplay)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)