February 5, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #132

Good Morning!! How are we all this Sunday??  Today is another awesome challenge at Magnolia Down Under... and this week the theme is Love is in the Air....

Love is in the air... it is everywhere..... hahahaha thought you might like a little sing song LOL. Anyway for my card this week, I have done a little recycling. Yep it's a image from last year that I had on a card that I didn't like - so I re did it. As you do:-)  Now I love it:-) Here she is hope you love it too:-)


So have you seen all the gorgeous cards that the Design team have created this week? gosh there is some beauties... and like always - we can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

Stamps: Magnolia
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Paper: Crate Paper
Embellishments: Kaiser Crafts Wooden Heart, Red Twine, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Little letter stickers, Buttons and Stickles
Colour: Copic

Till next time
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, well I don't know what your last card looked like, but this one sure is gorgeous !! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Karen. Love colors and image. The most I like wooden Heart. It is amazing. Have a great day. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the banner, heart, flowers and twine.
    So lovely. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Karen!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute Karen she is one of my favs lol xoxo Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)