February 29, 2012

Lady of the Stars

Hi Everyone

My turn to showcase a gorgeous Digi stamp from Crafts and Me.  This week I have Lady of the Stars to share with you, she is of course designed by Sara Burrier.

I have coloured her with my Copic's and then I've added some stickles to her wings to make them all sparkly.  I put some Liquid pearl dots on the string of stars and I have stamped a little butterfly stamp with versamark ink and then dusted over with some Perfect Pearls powder.  It looks so shimmery and sparkly in real life, so sorry I couldn't capture it in my photo.  Anyway here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


Stamp: Crafts and Me Lady of the Stars Digi Image
Paper: Pink Paislee 
Embellishments: Cheese Cloth, Stickles, Flowers, Lace, Metal Corner, K&Company Tag, Authentic sticker, Perfect Pearls, Liquid Pearls, Seam Binding and Ribbon.  A Small Butterfuly stamp from Prima and a Tim Holtz Stamp which is under the cheesecloth....
Colour: Copic


Thanks for Looking:-)
Karen
xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Karen, such a beautiful image and colouring...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - that's about all I can say - just beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)