February 17, 2012

Inspirational Friday at La La Land

It's Friday, time for a new theme at La La Land Crafts.  This week's inspiration is The Great Outdoors!! I've decided to use super sweet Marci on her new Trike!! along with the cute Sentiment. 

I've made the Sentiment into a little flag (which are rather popular at the moment!!) with a little Pin and some String... looks cute I think:-)

Anyway Here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


Don't forget as always to put your creations into the Customer Gallery which is where you could win a lush La La Land Crafts Prize!!! 

Stamp Used: Tricycle Marci 
Paper: My Minds Eye
Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace, The Twinery Twine, Button, Flowers, String, Pin, MFT Cloud Die, and Paper Perice.
Colour: Copic: Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49. Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Clothes: R02, YR02, YR00, E40, E0000. Trike: R22, R24, R29, E35, E33, E30. Bear: N0, N2, N4, N6, N8



5 comments:

  1. Karen this is just wonderful such beautiful colours and design and I love your flag sentiment just perfect! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi karen
    your card is simply stunning dear!! =)
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen your card is gorgeous, love the La La Land image.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Karen gorgeous colour combo it really reminds me of spring
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)