January 13, 2012

Some More Scrap Booking of Ruby...

***Please Enter my Yummy Candy - By Clicking on the Pic in my Side Bar***

Hi Everyone, well I don't have any cards to show just yet, but I have been doing a bunch of scrapbooking of late... so I thought I would show you a couple more recent pages.

I recently got a Scrapbooking it from Polly Scrap Kits, and this first LO is using some of the stuff out of it.  There is Also a January Kit, but unfortunately it has been sold out, so you better be quick for the February one!! I know it will be gorgeous!! 

Anyway this one is again of Ruby (who else) having some fun last Summer at the Beach... she is with her dad and her Cousin... and me again is behind the camera!! 


This next one is from when we were away in April last year, in Melbourne.  We gave Ruby a Bubble Bath at the hotel.... hahahaha so funny - we had bubbles everywhere, and she loved it:-)


Ok, so that's it:-) Thanks for taking a look at some more of my scrapbooking!!!

Till next time
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)