December 13, 2011

Out and About in the Garden....

Hi Hi Everyone, how is your Christmas preparations going?  got all the presents done... me - almost.  Just got 1 more to go... and I'm a little stumped on it.... But I guess I'll come up with something!!

So I've done another scrapbook page of Ruby.  This one is recent!! She was out in the garden, a few weekends ago, and she loves touching the leaves on the trees and bushes, but here she has found some Chinese Lantern Pink flowers... and like she says.... Prutty....... hahahahah

So here she is, thanks for looking:-) 


My Minds Eye, Thickers, Prima Flowers, Prima Lace, Prima Shabby Chic Treasure, MFT Rolled Flower Dies, Fran's Seam Binding, Hessian, Martha Stewart Punches.

1 comment:

  1. Aw - this is lovely. It's so sweet - love all the flowers you've used! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)