December 14, 2011

Crafts and Me Challenge #65

Hi Everyone, Today we have a new challenge for you to play along with at Crafts and Me, this week's theme is CHRISTMAS, something to really lift your Christmas spirit if your lacking LOL 

For my card this week, I have used the new release Christmas Miracle by Hannah Lynn.  She is so cute, sitting in the clouds with a little lamb.  I guess she is an angel watching of the flocks of sheep huh? This image actually has some dangly bits on it, BUT..... when I put my image through my Big Shot with the oval die, I kinda chopped them off..... oops.... so then I had to completely chop them off.... so sorry about that.  I guess I wasn't paying to much attention to what I was actually doing - you know auto pilot.... 

But here she is, Christmas Miracle, I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


I'm really looking forward to seeing what Christmas gorgeousness you have created this week, so please make sure you add them to our Challenge blog HERE!!

Stamps: Christmas Miracle by Hannah Lynne available from Crafts and Me
Paper: Kaiser Craft
Embellishments: Prima Lace, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Maya Road pin, purple ribbon, K&C Christmas Tag and Twinery Twine.
Colour: Copic's and Atyou Spica in Clear

6 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely card! I really like your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card Karen!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful Karen. beautiful image and fantastic design on your beautiful card
    Enjoy your Christmas time :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Karen...she looks so pretty in her purple gown. Quite angelic indeed! Your card is so lovingly calming. Hugz ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just perfect card!
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie!
    Your card is truly magnificent! I looove the colours. The design is perfect too and i think you do a fantastic colouring job of this sweet image. Looove it. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)