November 30, 2011

Crafts and Me Challenge #30

Hello, Hello it's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at Crafts and Me.  This week we are really challenging you.... ooooo yes it's a toughie this one... the theme is:

Pearls and Swirls

hahahaha had you worried didn't I?  Anyway for my card this week I have used a super cool and fantastic new release, she will be available very very soon at Craft's and Me.  Anyway my image is Poinsettia and she is beautifully designed by: 

So here she is, (a beautiful image for your Christmas Cards btw) 


For my card I have coloured my image with Copics, and Atyou Spica in Clear and Gold, because all wings should have sparkly bits on them right?!!  Anyway I've also used a Swirly stamp which is stamped with gold ink, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a Maya Road Pin and my paper is from Websters.  My Lace is by Prima and the Gold Trimming Lace is by Websters too!!  

I'm really looking forward to seeing your gorgeous, Pearls and Swirls creations, I love looking at your work, it gives me so much inspiration to try out new things/ideas or even brings me new ideas to play with, so thanks:-)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen. The image is gorgeous
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely card, so romantic !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh ....i soooo love your card, hunni! Spectacular colouring on the dress. Love the yellow tones. She absolutely looks divine! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen!
    I love your card! The red details really adds that extra! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)