November 25, 2011

Blueberries and Cream Marci is Baking up a Storm

Marci has been Baking... and mmmmm it's yummy Blueberry Pie, with of course lashings of Creamy Cream!! 

For Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts this week, the theme is Blue and Cream!!  Well obviously Blueberries and cream came to my mind when I decided to use super cute Baking Marci - she is available HERE!!!

I decided to make a criss-cross pocket card, but I've covered the criss-cross over with my paper to make it more of a pocket!! My gorgeous paper is from The Girls Paperie. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I made the rolled rose. The little birdy is by Prima and the gorgeous Bling is from Delish... so here is Marci on my little recipe pocket card, I hope you love her as much as me!!!!


Here is the pull out recipe, I distressed the edges with Antique Linen and then stuck on some half pearls and went around the edge with some Stickles:-) the pull tag is Label 18 which I chopped in half and then decorated with a wooden button and some string!!


We would love to see your Blue and Cream creations in our Customer Gallery, so please don't forget to add them, you could be this months winner!!

These are the Copic Markers I used to colour Baking Marci: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E57, E50, E31, E35. Clothes and Pie: E50, E40, E41, B45, B41, B39, B37, E30, E33, E22, E24, R27 and Atyou Spica - Clear



5 comments:

  1. This card looks so sweet! Love the blue colors and the recipe tag. So sweet! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely ! great warm colors, lovely done
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice, to give us the recipe in this way!
    Your card is lovely!
    Greetings from Holland,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colors and design...

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Karen. Love the colours and so beautifully embellished
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)