October 7, 2011

Time to get Dotty


Well here is my first Inspirational Friday card for La La Land Crafts!! WHOOHOOOO if you haven't read before, I'm a guest there for the next couple of months, lucky me!!! So far I'm having a great time playing with Luka and Marci!!!

So this week we want to get a little dotty.... the theme is Dots and Spots!! I thought Marci Ballerina would look cute with some Stampin' Up spots and dots, so that is the paper I have used:-)  Here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


I cant wait to see what you all pop into the customer Gallery for us to see!!!!

Stamps: La La Land Crafts - Marci Ballerina
Paper: Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers, seam binding and corners. Maya Road Rose trim. Tim Holtz Film Strip, Cheese Cloth, Liquid Pearls, Authentique Diction
Colour: Copic: R81, R93, R85, R20, R0000, 0, R21, E0000, E11, E00, E43, E44, E47, E35, E41 Atyou Spica Clear

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!
    WOW! This looks so cute, she is such a darling :)
    Stunning dotty paper and a very lush coloring!
    Congrats on your new GDT assignment. Very well deserved :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, que docinho ficou, Karen!!
    Parabéns!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, love this card, such gorgeous colour en I think these corners are so pretty. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)