September 9, 2011

She Walks another Scrapbook page!!!

**** Please enter my candy - not long to go now - click on the pic on the top of my side bar to enter***

Last night I did another page for Ruby's album.  I can't believe it's almost full... well there is about 5 more layouts to go, and then, I guess I better get some post expander's and some more album pages so I can keep going!!  I'm loving scrapping at the moment.  And I have found that it's so much quicker than making a card!!! hahahah which is funny, because I started card making because I thought it was easier than scrapbooking.... well I guess I'm not colouring any images because I have photo's!!!!! re: conversation I had with Kellie yesterday about scrapping!!! 

Anyway this page is about Ruby walking.  Yep she finally found her feet!!!  I was hoping she would start walking before she turned 2, and she did!!! well about 3 weeks before hand....



For my page I've used some Basic Grey Paper, that I seem to have stacks and stacks off... eeck, and some white card.  The big SHE is by Prima - very cool, and the WALKS are chippy that again I've had tucked away for like ever... it's by Basic Grey too.  The chippy bird is from Stampin' Up the big brads are Kasier Craft and the rub-ons are also from Kasier Crafts.  The Bingo Stamp is by Unity. 


Kellie told me about a scrapbook sketch challenge...  although this one doesn't fit, I might have a go at that over the weekend.  Don't worry I still have some cards coming up, MDUC on Sunday and also Sentimental Sunday's..... so I haven't turned completely back into a scrapper (yet!!!!)


Thanks for looking:-)

6 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love basic grey. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS LO hun, I love everything about it and what a fantastic memory to scrap and remember to look back at. LOVE it! Pity didn't live closer could of had a scrap weekend hehe.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see your lo's Karen, so just keep them coming!
    Gorgeous photos of the little princess. Love the papers and the letters! Yummy :)
    Have a nice day :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw Karen - she's gorgeous - and so is your beautiful page!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lay-out is awesome!!! Good for her that she's walking now!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya sweetie
    i'm so glad that she's find her feet
    the LO is gorgeous hunni, well done
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)