September 12, 2011

Play Time is Such Hard Work!!!

*** Please scroll down to see if YOU are my CANDY WINNER***

Hi Everyone, the other day Kellie had on her blog a scrap page that she had done using a super cool sketch from Sketchy Thursday's - which is a scrapbooking challenge.  Anyway I decided to have a go at it myself and this is what I came up with:


The sketch is at the bottom, but I'm so happy with how this double layout worked out:-) Ruby was about 4 months old in these pic's!! Pity the sound doesn't work with the pictures, because I clearly remember her squealing her little head off along with giggling so much it soon wore her out.... as you can see.... start off with play time.... and then she was super excited, and then Oh that's so much hard work, I'll think I'll have a rest now!!!! So cute:-)  Here is a close up of the first page:


and then the second page, what do you think of my flowers?? I used a die from My Favourite Things... I know the sketch doesn't have flowers on it, but I had only 4 pic's and I wanted to use them all.... besides a sketch is what you make it right??? LOL


It was a great way to use up some of those thousand off cuts I seem to have, anyway I can't remember the names of all the papers, but I think there's some Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, Prima, Daisy D's and I don't know what else!!! Here is the super sketch I used, and I'm also entering in their challenge this week:-)


Thanks for looking at another one of my scrapbooking creations:-)

10 comments:

  1. Cute little one=)
    And very nice page, flowers are good here. How do you store your pages, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is perfect hunni
    a job well done, it's so super
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh that's sooooo sweet!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you changed this into a 2 pager, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOOOOVE the 2 pager you made from this sketch! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo PRECIOUS! I loveeeeeee those photos and loving what you did with the paper strips! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Karen, this is fabulous! I love how you made the little banner ends on the paper strips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi wow this is incredible every little detail ! I have not tried a scrapbook page yet ! I must have a go ! Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these cards absolutely amazing i really love your brilliant work....


    Scratch Card
    Plastic card
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super lo! I love how you stretched it to a double pager. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)