September 2, 2011

Just a Few of My Favourite Things!!!


*** Please enter my candy by clicking on the photo on the top of my side bar***

Howdy Everyone...

Today I was reading Kellie's blog about her favourite things, and I thought I would share some of mine with you too!!

First up here is a look at some of recent acquirement's (well for this week!!) hahahah my local scrap booking shop - Bev's Cross Crafts in Devonport is celebrating their 20th birthday - and they also had 20% off store wide - so there was me - SALE SALE SALE - oh JOY!!!! Anyway I had a blast and picked up a few new things...


So the new papers are from Prima - I love Prima Papers, they are so lush and gorgeous and so many different styles.  This one is called Romantic... and yep it really is - I'm in love with it already!!


Next up is what I got in the mail.... its from Whiff of Joy and its Button Twine.  I love this string, it doesn't have all those frayie bits on it, like other string (Stampin' Up stuff in particular) and it's also a lot finer so it goes through all buttons no problemo!!!! (grrrr the pic is terrible.... but it's lovely string!!)


So these little beauties are brand new this month from Kaiser Craft.  I love Kaiser Craft beyond the page MDF stuff - it's just Way to cool!!!! Anyway I already have a desk caddy, and a 9 drawer caddy (which is just brilliant for my Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  It fits all of the colours in it) and a Ribbon Holder. 

These ones I'm not to sure what I'm going to use them for - but no doubt something cool!! I think I might wait a while before I transform them.  So that they will match in with my craft room.  Oh Yes I'm getting a Craft room.  Our house plans are now officially completed (after a few hiccups - grrr) so hopefully things will now start to move along in that direction!!!! Oh now back to the caddy's here they are:


So there you go, just a few of my fav's - well products really!! Why not join in too, I would love to see what your favourites things are too:-)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo I have loved reading about some of your FAVOURITE things hun! Gorgeous paper and have been thinking about getting those draw thingys, mmmm maybe I should hehe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Karen, it's always wonderful to see your gorgeous cards & creations and at the same time I love seeing products that other crafters use, and who can resist a craft SALE not us!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)