August 14, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #109

Hello Magnolia Fans, today at Magnolia Down Under we have another really cool challenge for you to play along with. This week's theme is SONG INSPIRED, so I got my thinking cap on, and then looked at some of my newbie stamps from the Sweet Rainbow collection and then..... I thought of Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz... so my theme song is: Over the Rainbow!!  Here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me!!


Please don't forget to check out the gorgeous creation's the rest of the Design Team have made, I know there is lots of inspiration for you all, and I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous song inspired work!!

Here are some Challenges I would Love to enter:

Just Magnolia - Holiday Fun
Papertake Weekly - Grown your own
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes

Stamps: Magnolia Sweet Rainbow, Rainbow with clouds and Watercan Tilda. Whimsy - Raindrop Echo Designs, Friendship Tickets sentiment set
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Paper: My Minds Eye, Kraft
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and Seam binding. Wooden Button, Whiff of Joy Button Twine, Charm, Cheese cloth, Stickles
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica Clear

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Karen!
    Wow! Another perfectly amazing card from you again :)
    Love it! I can see you had loads of fun with this and so did I - splendid challenge me thinks ;)
    Amazing coloring, stunning papers and amazing details :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Karen. So gorgeous xx
    whoever thought of this challenge is just a genius!!!
    everyone has blown me away tonight xxx
    hugs

    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love your colours so cheery, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this time hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a lovely card. Beautiful colors. I like it a lot. Wonderful detail. A great week for you. Thank you for playing this week PTWC
    Hugs August GDT Marika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the soft colors and femininity of the card!

    Thank you for particpating in the Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi what a fab creation, its beautiful must have taken ages to make. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)