June 26, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #102

Hello Magnolia Fans!!

So it's not normally my week to make a card at Magnolia Down Under, but I thought I would anyway!! This week we have another awesome theme for you:

STITCHING AND SWIRLS...

Oooooo yummo huh?  So yep I broke out the Sewing Machine and did some - not so fabby stitching around the edge of my card.  And also my card this week is a bit of a fancy shape... I bought a brand new Cricut Expression the other day, and OMGOSH it's soooooo COOL, I can now cut out stuff bigger like huge if I really want and also I love that it was 1/4 increments... and OMGOSH I can even cut stuff like really really small - It's just way tooooo cool... So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me!! LOL


So I hope you will come along and play this week!! Also don't forget to go and visit the Magnolia Down Under blog  to see the most gorgeous creations from the Design Team.... We even have a new member - Lori !!  We are so excited to have her join our little "family"

Stamps: Magnolia Autumn - Sleeping Baby Tilda and Sentiment
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's - Swirl from Wedding Collection, Tag and Leaf from the Butterfly Dreams Collection
Paper: Kaiser Craft, and pale purple card stock
Bits and Bobs: Kaiser Craft Flowers, and Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Charm, String, Pebbles Shimmery Chalk, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Lace, Ribbon, Machine Stitching. I used my Cricut to cut the Label, and the circle and circle frame
Colour: Copic


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW Karen, this is amazing. I love the shape and that baby Magnolia is just the cutest.. love the colour combo too.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Karen, that little maggie is so cute and I love that you have made a purple baby card, I have a freind who was due to have her first bub last wednesday and I still have to make her a card, maybe i should go with purple too considering she does not know what she is having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww this is really stunning Karen!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hun! I´m sure happy you joined without it being your week ;) It is anyways ;) He,he,he!
    Love that fancy shape, colouring AND stitching :) Cool! And the image is of course always a darling..Man, that baby is ubercute :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow absolutely gorgeous!!!!! What a stunning design!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a woonderful card Karen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, me the green-eyed monster! am so jealous of your cricut - have fun with it - i would LOVE one!! I love this card, the fancy shape is gorgeous and nothing beats that Baby Tilda ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)