May 9, 2011

Not a Card....

Well Hello Birdy!!

Hahahaha I've made a birdy pillow for Lil Miss Ruby!! She does like it actually and has been giving it a few of those cuddles, you know the kind - like they are cuddling a baby!! SO CUTE

So here it is, I'm pretty pleased - I mean it was a super quick, only took a couple of hours to make and I love the ice-cream colour fabrics with the dark ivory?? is that what you would call it? I dunno - anyway - Meet Birdy!!

Thanks for looking:-)

Oh and just so you know, I've just coloured an image on Kraft with my Prisma Colour Pencils... I must say it don't look tooooo bad.... hopefully it will be on a card and on here super soon!!!

Cuddles

7 comments:

  1. Awwww! How cute! I love your cute birdie! Ruby will too I am sure.
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute Karen! Lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your birdie is so cute Karen! Very clever - it looks like it would have taken ages to me!! Can't wait to see your card with your kraft image!!! hugs, jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hunny :)
    What an adorable birdy pillow :)
    Ruby will treasure it for sure!

    Hey girl: can hardly wait to see what you have inked with your Prismas ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful bird, love him !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Karen. All we need now is a pic of Ruby giving her one of those sweet cuddles.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, adorable pillow, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)