May 11, 2011

Krafty Kreation

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Well guess what?? Our bathroom's renovation is now completed - as at Yesterday!! WHOOHOOO thank goodness - now I can get back into normal day to day business..

So I've been checking out a few blogs and I'm seeing some pretty cool stuff done with just plain ole Kraft!!  So I pulled out my newly acquired Primsacolour Pencils and had some fun... now ok, its not that fantastic, but I'm just a learner with the pencils!! 

So here is my Krafty Kreation!! I hope you love my card as much as what I do - LOL as always!!


I would love to enter my card into these challenges:

Just Magnolia & Hanglar & Stranger - Anything Goes with Stitching
Papertake Weekly - Punches - I used a Tiny jewel Tag punch
Sentimental Sunday's - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking:-)

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Straw Hat
Dies: Die-namic's Rolled Rose, Nestie Label, Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl
Punch: Jewel Tag
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, WOC Flowers, White Gel Pen, Pearls, Lace, Seam Binding, Tim Holtz Key Charm, Whiff of Joy Button Twine
Colour: Prismacolour Pencils

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen and the flowers are gorgeous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really an awesome card Karen! Love the roses you have made!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all the details :)
    Thanks for sharing it with Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Hun! This is gorgeous! I love everything :)
    Hugs
    Blondie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Karen :)

    I for one absolutely love this!
    It IS amazing for first round with Prismas :) Tilda with strawhat is adorable and you have worked some serious Karen magic on her :)
    The dp's and all of the stunning detail are gorgoues :)

    Congrats on having an all new bathroom :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Karen. I have kraft and prisms but have yet to try them together. Gorgeous!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your colouring its just so perfect and loving the finished card. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply gorgeous - love that key and your flowers are so perfect. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes! challenge on Sentimental Sundays. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)