May 23, 2011

I Got My Eye on You

Hi

I hope your having a great Monday!! Today I have a cute little TeddyBo card!!  Don't you love his magnifying glass?  So cute, to make it stand out even more I stuck a heap of glossy accents on it - to make it glassy of course!!

So I'm going to enter my card into the current Challenge at Teddybo - the theme this week is Teddybo only!! Here he is:
 

Thanks for looking:-)

Stamps: TeddyBo - I got my Eye on You
Paper: Kasier Craft, Kraft
Embellishements: Stampin Up Choc Ribbon, Tim Holtz Ticket, Wooden Button, String, Brad, Paper Doily and a mini calendar Page, Glossy Accents
Colour: Copic

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. hehehe - what a little cutie! I love the stamp and such an adorable card!
    Hugs
    Blondie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is fabulous..lol..Great colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww that is a stunning card Karen!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah! he's fab Karen. Love that image of Bo. Your colouring is great and that ribbon - oh my - gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining with us at Teddybo this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh wow this is so cool.
    Amazing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the vintagey, scrappy look of it!! Such pretty details and I love that image!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic - great use of the calendar tabs - might just have to use that :c)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love it :0)
    I love the colours you have used, and of course Teddy Bo, isn't this one jsut so cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW....another STUNNER Karen.....!!! Such a yummy card...x


    Gayle
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)