March 11, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps PREVIEW Day 5 and Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #10

Welcome to Day 5 of the Spectacular Tickled Pink Stamps Preview!!! and Today is also the day for a new challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges...

So today I have Lil Lad Damon to share with you, he is a bit of a rock star I think.... and I have also used another Lil Lad Sentiment stamp - ROCK on... hahhah totally appropriate don't you think??

Anyway this weeks challenge is:

Black and White + One - so another colour of your choice!!  I picked Green!!  So here is my card hope you like it....


I have tried something a little new - I coloured Damon with normal grey lead pencils.... not sure I rather like the outcome, but anyway I tried...

So I hope you will jump on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Shop Blog to see what the other Pink Ladies have made for you!!  Also you might wanna check out the Prize that Kellie has on offer!! and then after you have done that, hop on over to the challenge blog and be blown away by my fellow Design Team Members!!!

Oh and when you enter this week you might wanna think about popping GDT at the end of your name!!  Yeah Kellie is looking for a Guest Designer - so make sure you check out all the details regarding that - and remember you have to put your name in - to be in with a chance!! Good Luck!!
Stamps: Lil Lad Damon and Lil Lad Sentiments available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Black and White Card stock
Embellishments: Ribbon, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Eyelets, String, Music Chippy's and Tim Holtz Sizzix Embossing Folder - Brick Wall
Colour: 6B, 4B, HB Pencils

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's rock ! Love this new stamp ! Your card is very nice, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so friggin cool Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)