March 18, 2011

Ticked Pink Stamps Challenges #11

Hey Everyone!!

Its time for a new challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!!  This week we have a super cool theme... its:

OFF THE SCRAP DESK - Use an Item not intened for Crafting!!

Wowzers!!  there is so many options here!!  So I decided to do a little recycling and I have prettied up a tin can!!  I have used cute Cherrie with Rose, she is available over at Tickled Pink Stamps!! So here is my can hope you like it!!


Sorry top pic looks a bit dodgy, but the next one is a bit of a side shot:


and here is another side shot - I've used a cool apple charm and a Tim Holtz Play Ticket - perfect for colouring pencils hahahah


So I hope you will head on over to Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges to see what the other Design Team Members have used for there lush cards!!  I hope to, that you are inspired enough to come and play along too!!

Stamps: Cherrie with Rose - available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: October Afternoon and  a scrap of Black, Kraft
Embellishments: Lace, String, Flowers, Apple Charm, Stickles, Tim Holtz Ticket
Colour: Copic


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous box Karen! Looks really great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your pencil tin is lovely. Must be great to look at this pretty Cherrie on your desk :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great ! Superb creation Karen !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi karen
    This card is great and I love Cherrie stamp!
    i have the apple paper too! You have do a great job!
    hugs, Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pencil can is just the Cutest!!..I love the way you decorated it!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)