February 18, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #7

Well Howdy there, gal's and gents - if there is any looking!!

Today is new challenge day at Tickled Pink Stamps.... so this week, we have a coooooool theme for you to play along with its:

FABRIC

Whoohooooooo, how excellent!!  So when I saw this one come up within our list, I thought -mmmmmm I think I might try making some of Emma's roses.... because they are made of fabric and just perfect for this challenge.... so I did!!!  - you can make them too if you want - check out Emma's tutorial here So here is my card - hope you like!!


I've used Miss Mollie Mitten's Sitting!!  You can find her in the Tickled Pink Stamp Section at Tickled Pink Stamps!! hehehehe 

I hope you will drop by the challenge blog and check out what the Design Team gals have made for you this week, your gunna love it!!!

Stamps: Mollie Mittens - available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Websters, College Press, Stampin' Up red & Kraft Card
Embellishments: KaiserCraft Wooden Heart, Tim Holtz Ticket, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape and Tim Holtz Canvas Ribbon. Fabric Rose and Fabric Leaves, Fabric Check Ruffle. KaiserCraft Pearls and Bling, Stickles, Ribbon Mesh.
Colour: Copic

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love Mollie and your card is very very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, how I love these colors together! All those great embellishments and that sweet mollie are looking great on your fab card.
    Inspiration assured here :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, this is just stunning.. Love that heart in the corner.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again Karen, I have a little something for you on my blog. Don't feel required to post about it on your blog, just see it as a compliment from me :-)
    Have a nice weekend, hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  5. this cat is just darling. love your heart embellishment and that lil ticket stub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice - and so much going on in one card - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute. I love the image and colours. Gorgeous! I have left you and award over at my blog:

    http://hannapannabloggar.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-birthday-blog-award.html

    Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little flowers are very cool, I made some for my card last week, and am going to make more for my scrapbook pages. Your cards are always amazing,you DT girls all inspire me so much!Thankyou.
    Thankyou for the lovely comments you left on my card as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Karen,

    I love this card! You inspire me.

    xxx Patricia K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Presidents Pets Day - the day after Presidents Day, as I like to call it. In the US, we love our presidents..... pets. See my blog for a good ol' howl.

    PS Yay Tassie..I grew up there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)