December 3, 2010

Whiff of Joy - Joy Fold!!

Good Afternoon!!  Well you may not know that I was chosen to be on the Whiff of Joy Design Team for the next 2 months as a Guest!! WHOOHOO Lucky me!! I'm so excited, I think I might bust!! Thank you Katharina for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!

Anyway so I thought I would make a little card today, its a Joy Fold!!  I really like this type of fold for a card, it makes it a little bit more special!! Anyway here it is, I hope you love it as much as me, because well I love it heaps!! LOL


and here is the inside, Pretty huh??


For my card, I have used Prima Papers, Fairy Flora, I really love these papers, and I'm thinking I'm gunna need to grab myself another pad of it!!  here is the rest of the goodies I used:

Stamp: Willow with Basket of Flowers available from Whiff of Joy
Paper: SU Card Stock, Prima
Embellishments: Flowers, Lace, Prima Butterfly, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Ribbon, Bling, Butterfly Embossing Folder, Nestie Die, Charm
Colour: Copic

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    This is a very pretty fold! Your papers look beautiful and your image is gorgeous!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what a great joy fold card here! Wow, so lovely to work side by side with you over at TPS blog.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen :)
    This card is so beautiful, I love it :) Stunning coloration :)
    Hugs and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Great embossing and beautiful everything!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)