December 5, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #75

Hello Magnolia fans!!  Today is Sunday so you know what that means - hahahaha another brand new Challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this weeks theme is:

PATCHWORK

Oooooo I love this this challenge!! I have dabbled in a bit of Quilting so it was fun pulling out a few of my Quilting Block Books and picking out a quilting block to make the background of my card!!  I've used a Sawtooth Star or an Evening Star - which ever you like to call it!! hahaha So like my quilting with fabric my paper patchwork pieces don't quite match up grrrrr - but don't look so close and you'll never know!! Here is my card, I hope you love it, as much as me!!


Note to self: make sure you stick your image on first before gluing flowers, that way your image will be in the center and not squ-whiff like this one..... oops

And here is another one I made, with the other bits of paper that I had!!! hahahaha its the opposite colour way!!


Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with Sparkles
Bizzy Bec's - Christmas
Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Kasier Christmas 6x6
Embellishments: Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies, Pearl Spray, Maya Road Trinket Pins, Flowers, Leaf, Gold Bell, Ribbon, Stickles, White Gel Pen, Gold Ink
Colour: Copic
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Christmas Post, Christmas Background, Secret Tilda, Snowflake and Santa Post !!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh Karen Fabulous or WHAT!!!
    fantastic i love everything about it
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so beautiful :) Love, love, love these cards :)
    Stunning work Karen (and the coloration is out of this world :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both gorgeous Karen, I love the DP colours and those huge blooms! Can i assume you're hand delivering these ones ;)
    Have a great Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the patchwork bits look really cool! Well done. All the rest is too of course. I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Karen, these are Amazing... thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous Karen!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow ! these creations are really gorgeous !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back again! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)