December 19, 2010

Jazz Up those Christmas Gift cards with a Handbag Gift Card Holder - Whiff of Joy Tutorial

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a Tutorial up on the Whiff Of Joy Tutorial and Inspiration blog, showing you how to make a Handbag Gift Card holder!!  It's perfect for any ladies, who you may have bought a gift voucher or gift card for, and you want something a little bit more special to pop it in - other than just an ordinary envelope!!  So I hope you will jump on over and check it out!!

Here is a picture of what it looks like - its pretty cute huh?


When you open it up, inside is a place to pop those gift cards!!  I used a beautiful Whiff of Joy Christmas 2010 Stamp - Angel and Trumpet - isn't she gorgeous?? The Gift Card slides in behind the picture, sorry this one is empty at the moment!!


Stamp: Whiff of Joy - Angel and Trumpet - Christmas 2010 available now at Whiff of Joy
Paper: Silver Card, Copic X-press it, Echo Park Paper Co.
Embellishments: Papermania Mirror Snowflake, Paper Chic Pearls, KaiserCraft Bling in Crystal and Blue, Paper Chic Silver Tassel, Blue and Silver Sheer Ribbon, Silver Ink, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Pen, Heidi Swapp Acetate Snowflakes, Velco Square, Stickles
Colour: Copic

P.S: Don't forget to enter in my CANDY!!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh Karen this is FABULOUS!!!! And perfect for this time of year too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute is this??? SUPERcute :) I´m definately going to try this out one day :) Put it in my favs ;) Love taht you were so profound, makes me feel like I can do it for sure ;)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this? i am definitely going to try this out when design Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These gift cards are how enjoyable.Hard work for make more beautiful.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)