December 7, 2010

Henry is playing at Whiff of Joy Challenges

Well how is everyone?? Freezing no doubt in Europe, and here well we are getting washed away with floods!!  But not in my little State of Tasmania - lucky - but today is pretty horrid!!  Just the other day we had the air conditioning on - because it was so sticky and hot and today - well I'm kinda thinking I might even pop the heater on... brrrrrr.... its cold and rainy:-(

But enough about that, today I have a little Christmas Card to show you!!  I used a cute little image from Whiff of Joy - it's called Henry and Ornament 2009. He is so cute, and so fantastic to colour, I had a great time!!

So I'm entering my little Henry into the current Whiff of Joy Challenge which is to make a Christmas card using non-traditional colours - so in other words no red or green!!  I think I did pretty well with my purple and silver!!

Here it is, the picture is not great, sorry but as I said before, its pretty horrid here today!!


Stamp: Whiff of Joy: Henry and Ornament 2009 available now, Magnolia snowflake stamp
Paper: Stamping Up Eggplant Card, Bo Bunny Purple Patterned paper and Silver patterned Paper, I can't remember which company...
Embellishments: Bling Buckle, Flowers, KaiserCraft Bling, Puffy White Paint, Crystal Effects, Stickles, Lace, Purple Velvet Ribbon
Colour: Copic

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous Karen!! Love the colours you have used too, purple is gorgeous.
    Its rather muggy here today, not much rain although Im sure its coming LOL.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh - I love purple for christmas! Fabulous idea. and Henry never looked sooo cute :D
    Hugs!!
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen, that is such a beautiful colour you used!! Love that burgundy colour and you coloured Henry so beautifully!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so nice, love your card with purple colors, fantastic ! So cute stamp !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    this cute mouse is so adorable. Love the purple colour it's so rich and give your card such an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Karen :)
    This is so cute :) I agree with Kylie, purple looks fab on a x-mas card! However I wouldn´t have thought about that my self ;) So thank´s for the inspiration :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Karen, Henry is just adorable - love the colour scheme and the Christmas Bauble looks great!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW Karen!! THis is stunning!! I am working on a plum and white card right now.. LOL....... so now you have inspired me to finish it up.
    BEAUTIFUL DEAR!!!
    big big holiday hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)