November 25, 2010

The Very Very Last Ever Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #25 How Sad :"(

Well I have my box of tissues at hand, because this is the very Last Challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique....  *sniff sniff*

I have really enjoyed the past 25 Challenges, and checking out everyone's fantastic creations each week!! Which really have inspired me with some pretty cool ideas!!!  I have also made a bunch of new friends within the Design Team, which I think has been one of the best parts!!!

Ok so enough about that, lets get to the fun stuff shall we?? Here is my card... Hope you love it as much as me (hahahahah) I lurv these Bo Bunny Papers - yummmmmmmmmm


This week's challenge we have a fantastic sketch, designed by Da Boss Lady - aka Kellie!!!!  Check it out:
I've pretty much followed the sketch, the only thing I switched position of was the little trio at the bottom!!  If I put it where it was meant to be, then you wouldn't see it under my fat lace!!  So its up the top!! hahahah

So make sure you head on over to Lil Lolita Boutique and see what gorgeous work the rest of the Design Team have on offer for you, I'm sure you'll be inspired!!!

And we would love to see your Lil Lolita Cards with the above sketch, so come on - come and join in all the fun!!!

Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft & Whisper White, Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Green Ribbon, Lace, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Snowflake Die, Snowflake Charm, Flowers, Stickles, Kaiser Craft Bling, White Gel Pen, Purple Ink
Colour: Copic
Stamps: Lil Lolita - Christmas Willow (Digi) available now from Tickled Pink Stamps, Magnolia Sentiment

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, great card, love that purple and green together. Love, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is very very nice ! Love the colors and flowers and lace...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, your card is just amazing. Beautiful colours combo and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo in love with Bo Bunny papers at the moment. Gorgeous last card hun, will miss working on the DT with you. Hugs Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Karen! Really cute!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is absolutely stunning hun, all that purple is nothing short of breath taking, LOOOOOVE it!

    Hugs Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, another stunning creation!!! i love the non traditional colors you used. it's been so much fun designing along side you on LLB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally amazing KAren!! Just LOVE LOVE your colour combo. So delish!!
    I have enjoyed working with you at LLB even if it has only been for a short while!
    Love your work!!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purple and teal color scheme - so refreshing!

    I had such a fun time being on the Lil Lolita Boutique design team together and getting to know everyone! It's been grand and I'll see you around in blog land. ;D 'Till then... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you have used such unconventional Christmas colours to make such an awesome card!!

    Karen, I will miss working with you and thank you for all your help with challenges and working it all out. Congratulations on the appointment of DT at the Tickled Pink Stamp Challenge, you really deserve it!! I will definiely be seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)