September 8, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Sketch Challenge #5

WOOHOO I'm so happy to be able to share with you my card for Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges, yes this month I am a Guest Pink Lady Designer - WOW COOL!!

So as you know The Challenge is a Sketch and you can use any stamp that you wish, but to win a prize you need to have used a Stamp from a Company that Kellie has her her store!!  So it could be a Kraftin' Kimmie or a Magnolia or a C.C Designs for example!!

So for my very special Pink Lady Guest Design Team card, I thought I would do a little bit of Masking.  Doesn't Willow look cool with this Background??  Its from Magnolia Fairy Tale Collection, I thought it was fantastic because of the rainbow and well I think of Hippy Chicks with Rainbows !! heheheheh so here is my very special card, hope you like it!!


Here is the sketch!!  Isn't it great, and it designed by the very clever boss lady - Kellie!!!!  Such an awesome sketch Kellie, love it:-)

So make sure you pop on over to Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges and see what the oh so Clever and Fantastically Talented Pink Ladies have made for you!!  It will blow you away:-)

This is what I used on my card:

Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, and October Afternoon Scraps
Embellishments: Prima Flower, Kasier Brad and Bling, Peace Charm, Hot Pink Ribbon Mesh, and Sheer Hot Pink Ribbon, Kindy Glitz, and Crystal Effects
Stamps: 60's Willow - Lil Lolita available from Tickled Pink Stamps, Fairy Tale background from Magnolia and a Stampin' Up Sentiment.
Colour: Water coloured with Distress Inks
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That's a wonderfull card Karen! Really sweet!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s a lovely vard Karen!
    Greetings Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute Karen. I love the sentiment and your colouring is awesome as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow looks gorgeous in front of her beautiful rainbow! This background suits her perfectly. You have done a gorgeous job on this card!! Yay for your TPS Guest posi!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen she looks so cute with the rainbow awesome job.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love that background stamp with Willow, it goes perfectly with her hippy look :) All your bright colours are fabulous, so cheerful and fun, especially when the weather is still a little cold and dreary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a GENIUS creation! Love the details! Really does look like she is sitting in a field at woodstock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)