August 3, 2010

hAnglar & strAnglar Challenge #5

Hi

So here is my second post for today!!  So I've been wanting these stamps for ages and ages and then all of sudden I have a few!! Awesome and a special thanks to Jane who keeps her eyes peeled for them on ebay your a gem:-)

Anyway so this is my first time at this Challenge and this fortnight the ladies are asking you to use Lace - So that was pretty easy peasy for me - I love lace and chuck it on just about every card I make!! If you want to check out the Challenge then go HERE 

So I coloured my lovely stamp with Copics, I think I'm getting better with them, (I mostly watercolour) so I'm rather proud of this one!!  I fixed up my lopsided cheeks too Blondie - just made them a bit bigger!! Hope it looks better now:-)


Paper: Kraft, Basic Grey
Embellishments: Sheer Ribbon, http://www.iamroses.com/ - roses, pearl stickers, Kindy Glitz, Lace, Magnolia Doohickey Lace Die
Colour: Copics and Distressed with Distress Ink
Stamps: hAnglar & strAnglar - Kit 7, Stampin' Up Swirl

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh - Karen!! I love this little girlie. Very cute!! Gorgeous cheeks :)
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen how gorgeous is this. I just love it. I have got to ask though - where did you get this gorgoeus girl...??? Please let me know.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is absolutely cute to boot but your colouring wow girl, the whole thing is absoltely AMAZING, love the vintage feel!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Karen, I absolutely love this. Your colouring is fantastic. Love everything about this beauty. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Karen! The image is just beautiful and I love the colour scheme :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous Karen, you have coloured her beautifully!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - love this cutie Karen. The colours are fabulous and I do love a bit of lace!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely card...your coloring is fantastic and I love the design :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Karen! Gorgeous job!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, these really are sweet images and so is your card - will have to keep an eye out for these. Gorgeous work xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Karen - this is just gorgeous!!!! I can't believe you've made a card with yours and all I've managed is to mount mine up - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a fabulous card and so cute image! thanks for playing with us at LHO.

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)